The ED mounted ploughs are strongly built for an efficient low cost ploughing in medium to heavy soil conditions. Thanks to the Kverneland steels and heat treatment technology, these reversible mounted ploughs benefit from an unrivalled durability.
The advantages of the Kverneland ED plough:
- Choice of headstocks 200 or 300
- Unrivalled Kverneland Auto-Reset system for ED (no maintenance).
- Stepwise furrow width adjustment by repositioning only 1 bolt on each leg bracket
- Optional hydraulic cylinder for “on the move” front furrow, width adjustment for hilly conditions or when changing tractors often.
- No need to adjust the front furrow when adjusting the pulling line
- Available frame alignment cylinder to reduce tractor stress
- Packomat compatible
- Wide choice of accessories
- 2 to 6 furrows