The PG models is a reversible semi-mounted plough with a center-mounted wheel. It is fitted with the unique Kverneland Vari-Width® hydraulic system which allows “on-the-move” working width adjustments.
The advantages of Kverneland PG ploughs:
- Robust ploughs thanks to the Kverneland steels and heat treatment technology applied to the complete plough
- Unsurpassed levels of performance
- Well-known Kverneland stability in work and in transport
- Tight turning circle for narrow headlands
- Able to plough right up to field boundaries, trees and field obstructions
- Simple to operate
- Maximise output with the Vari-width® system and decrease the total fuel consumption per Hectare while saving time.
- Easy to change varying of the working width to adapt to soil conditions, tractor power, field configurations and potential obstacles
- Unrivalled Kverneland Auto-reset system: non-stop ploughing and no maintenance.
- Up to 115 cm interbody clearance for large amount of residues
- Wide range of accessories
- 5 to 8 furrow ploughs
- Possibility to fit a Kverneland packer arm
- Headstocks Cat III-IV