KVERNELAND TURBO – Powerful and efficient performance – that is what the Turbo offers. The machine can operate at high forward speeds whilst maintaining a consistent working depth. With the Turbo, Kverneland provides a cultivator which is the right choice for all seasons, all kind of conditions and for a wide field of applications.
In fact, the Turbo range is dedicated for the following seasonal jobs:
• Opening the soil after frost or winter rainfalls, enhancing the air flow for quicker warming up
• Seedbed preparation in front of spring seeding, for example maize crops that need deeper cultivation for a good root development
In the summer :
• Stubble cultivation right after harvest
• Second or third pass to destroy weeds and volunteers saving herbicide
In the autumn:
• Preparing the soil for a fine crumbled seedbed able to enhance germination even for fine seeds like rape, grass etc.
The Turbo is a versatile cultivator to carry out cultivation from 3cm to 20cm.
|Model||Frame||No. of tines||No. of tine rows||Working width / transport width (m)|
|Turbo 3000||mounted rigid||15||4||2.82 / 3.00|
|Turbo 3500||mounted rigid||17||4||3.19 / 3.50|
|Turbo 4000F||mounted fold||21||4||3.94 / 2.90|
|Turbo 5000F||mounted fold||27||4||5.07 / 2.90|
|Turbo 6000F||mounted fold||31||4||5.81 / 2.90|
|Turbo 6500T||trailed fold||33||5||6.18 / 3.00|
|Turbo 8000T||trailed fold||41||5|
For more information please call your Local Depot