This mounted reversible plough aims at intensive ploughing for small to medium size farms.
The new design of the 150 serie induces low operating costs to the farmer. The unique steel heat treatment applied to the complete plough guarantees Kverneland’s values: high performance, long working life even in the toughest of soil conditions.
Light, robust, easy to handle: Kverneland Technology!
- Low lift requirements, easy to pull, low fuel consumption
- Easy furrow width adjustments: Variomat®
- Simple to adjust and to operate. For instance, the 1rst furrow adjustment via the parallelogram system automatically corrects the alignment of the plough
- Unrivalled Auto-reset system for non-stop ploughing. Bodies release independently one to another. No maintenance!
- Choice of cross shaft, category II and III or quick coupling option.
- Wide range of accessories
- For Optimal match between tractor, implement and soil conditions
- Increases capacity by more than 40% (12-20”)
- Cost efficient: when output increases by 40 %, fuel consumption/ha reduces significantly
- Easier to work straight and close to obstacles like fences…
- Smart working width adjustments from tractor seat (optional memory system)
- Self adjusting pulling line