Ploughing is for the majority of farmers one of the most efficient methods to control weeds, create humus and prepare soil for seeding efficiently. Keeping an eye on the bottom line is equally important. The burial of residues must be perfect and easy to achieve while cost must be minimized: low fuel consumption, low wearing of parts, low lifting capacities, low pull requirements. Comfort in transport and in operations is a must in modern farming. The plough must be robust and lasts long as any profitable investments.
Robust plough, lighter than competitors’. Easy to lift and to pull. Designed for any soil conditions. Maximise ploughing thanks to the Variomat and feel safe in transport (Kverneland Trailer Transport Solution “TTS”)
The Kverneland 3300 S is available from 4 to 6 furrows with a 120 X 200 mm main frame (no welding) and the headstock No 300. Cat. III/IV.
- unrivalled Kverneland Auto-reset system for high quality ploughing in tough conditions. No maintenance. Quick adjustment of releasing forces: unscrew 2 bolts
- Kverneland steels and heat treatments for the complete plough ensure trouble free working conditions and the highest second hand market value.
- Variomat, Vari-Width® system for easy On the Move working width adjustments. Optimise soil conditions, output and tractor fuel consumption.
- automatic pulling line adjustment (Auto-line) for high performance ploughing and low wear of parts
- optional automatic front furrow adjustment. Mechanical front furrow adjustment is standard
- unique memory system that maintain desired furrow width settings after the reversing cycle
- Safe transport: Kverneland Trailer Transport Solution (optional)
- Aero-profile legs for best soil flow performance
- Quick central adjustments of skimmers for the perfect ploughing
- Efficient: re-consolidate in one pass: Packomat, Kverneland packers and packer arm compatible
- wide range of accessories