The RN model is robust semi-mounted reversible ploughs with a 200×200 mm induction heat treated frame. These Kverneland ploughs feature a centre-mounted wheel and an easy manual stepwise furrow width adjustment.
In-Furrow & On-Land operations
Kverneland RN is designed for In-Furrow & On-Land operations.
Adjustments between In-Furrow and On-Land and vice-versa are hydraulic:
- On-Land RN model can also plough In-Furrow
- In-Furrow RN model can be retrofitted with an On-Land Kit
The advantages of the PN and RN ploughs:
- For the best durability, unique Kverneland steels and heat treatment technology are used for the entire ploughs
- A center mounted wheel, for easy ploughing out to fences and hedges
- Safe and smooth reversal of the plough ensured by a turnover mechanism being linked to the wheel assembly
- Unique headstock for minimum turning circle. Cat. III or IV
- Gentle movement between the turnover arm and the frame via plastic wear plates. No lubrification needed and less noise.
- Easy adjustment of the wheel angle when changing the ploughing width, via a turnbuckle
- Optional hydraulic front furrow width adjustment for In-Furrow models
- Large clearance up to 115cm for long residues
- No maintenance. Shearbolt protections for RN
- Extendable by 1 furrow to the maximum number of furrows indicated in the chart below
- Possibility to fit a Kverneland packer arm